ΛSTLETIC ΛPPΛREL T&C. 2020 © 15.6.2020
We care about our customers, and you are always our priority. That's why we made our terms & conditions simple to understand, so you know how to handle in case of any inconvenience.
A) ASTLETIC APPAREL®1.a. Astletic Apparel is a registered trademark company.
- 1.1 - VAT: FI31066168
2.a. The website astleticapparel.com is a part of Astletic Apparel and run by Astletic Apparel Ab, registered in Finland.
- 2.a.2 - Astletic Apparel owns all the rights on the site, and is copyright protected. This includes pictures, clothes, logos, design and everything displayed on the website.
- 2.a.3 - Without our permission it's forbidden to use anything from our site. We do not take any responsibility in case inflicting with our terms & conditions and the consequences that may occur.
B) ORDERING FROM US & RETURN
3.b. All orders needs to be placed through astleticapparel.com
- 3.b.1 - Due to Finnish law we are obligated to demand a written permission from a legal guardian, when the customer is below 18 years of age placing an order.
- 3.b.2 - By making an order from us, you accept our terms & conditions written on this page.
4.b. If you wish to cancel or change your order, contact our support (email@example.com) soon as you can, for further help. Make sure to check your order before confirming it.
5.b. In case of a stock error, and you placed an order with a product/products that been out of stock, we reserve the right to wait for your product to be stocked up again, or cancel your order and return your paid amount.
6.b. By law you have 14 days to return your product to us and get your money back. In case of a return the product/products needs to be in the same condition when being shipped. All labels and tags needs to be in place!
7.b. If by any small chance you get a faulty product, we are more than happy to swap it out. Contact our support for further details, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.b.1 - Notice that the colors on pictures or videos may differ in the reality.
8.b. We have the right to withdraw any products on sale at any time.
9.c. We accept PayPal & Klarna. as our payment methods. Klarna. handles invoicing or split payments. PayPal accepts credit/debit cards such as: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard Credit, Mastercard Debit, American Express.
If any problems would occur during payment with Klarna. you need to contact them directly and not through us. The same with PayPal. We can only follow up if we have received your payment, or not. We do not handle any invoicing made through Klarna. Other questions regarding invoicing/split payments, is handled by Klarna. - https://klarna.com
- 9.c.1 - We always credit back funds in case of returns to the payment option you paid with.
10.d. All our prices on our products includes 24% tax (alv. / moms. ) which is the percentage according to the Finnish law.
- 10.d.1 - Depending on the customers/receivers country, extra charges such as custom can apply. We aren't responsible for such cases for any extra costs than stated on our site.
- 10.d.2 We don't have the information about any extra costs, and the customers is always the responsible person to pay any extra for an order in case of such costs.
- 10.d.3 - Prices can be changed at any time, and we reserve the right to change our pricing at any time.
11.e. All orders over 75€ has free shipping (EU nations only). Orders placed for a less value than <75€ will have an extra shipping cost calculated at the checkout depending on where the order is being shipped.
- 11.e.1 - Our free shipping, is normal shipping 5-7 working days. If you wish you can always pay for express shipping 1-3 working days, depending on where you or the receiver lives.
- 11.e.2 - We do not take responsibility for any problems that can occur during shipment of your goods, since we can't affect any strikes or such events.
- 11.e.3 - If an order is placed before 15.00 CET time, we ship your order the same day. You can track your order later on, when you receive the confirmation that the product has been shipped.
- 11.e.4 - After placing a successful order, you'll get an automated email, with a summary of your order. Kindly go through your order to make sure it's accurate with what you ordered. If the order would be faulty, read: 4.b.
- 12.f.1 - When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- 12.f.2 - We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- 12.f.3 - We never give out any personal information to someone. All personal information is secured, and therefor not visible for anyone. We use your information to fulfil your order, according to our T&C and GDPR. You have always the right to delete your information at us, or ask us what information we have.
G) FORCE MAJEURE
13.g. - If Astletic Apparel fails to fullfill with its obligations according to this written Terms and Conditions because of Force Majeure, Astletic Apparel will not be held responsible for the consequences.
A Force Majeure is at the event of war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters or similar events.
14.h. - We always do our best to make and keep our customers satisfied. We always try to help you if something is wrong with your purchase. If by any circumstances we can't pursue that, we recommend you to file a complaint with The National Board for Consumer Complaints (Konkurrens & konsumentverket) for an independent examination. We always pursue with The National Board for Consumer Complaints recommendation.
I) CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HELP DESK
15.i. - If you have any questions regarding what so ever, always feel free to contact our customer support at: email@example.com